- so, i'm kinda cheesed off that they killed Nikki on heroes and think it's a bit of a cop out that coz they couldn't think of what to do with her character that they just kill her off! poor mickah :( how cool would it have been if they had the whole tracey story with nikki there too, then she could have/might have hulked out on that dr zimmerman when she or jessica figured out what he has done (i dont know what he's done, i don't read spoilers!!) I did think initially that tracey was nikki, like everyone else did, then i thought maybe she was jessica and maybe hadn't died when they thought she had, but now... how many more ali larters can there be out there??? oh and that bit in episode 1 where she came out and sat next to babylon 5 man, if that wasn't an audition for the part of the white queen/emma frost (no pun intended -with her power and all!) in any live action incarnation of the character then i don't know what is!??!?! :D
- the new facebook is shite!!
- i really hope the lovely Sally Hawkins hasn't had her teeth done, there is something different about her and i have a horrible feeling it's her teeth, her teeth were fine before now they look toooooo fine. i hope she hasn't done it coz if she has it will be for the america audience/film makers, coz here we dont care about your real teeth. fake/done teeth are stupid, no-one has teeth like that in real life!!!
- I kinda like the old intern guy on grey's anatomy season 4 (yes we are a season behind here :( ) he makes me giggle trying to speak like a teenager!!
- i dont recomend going to see the vagina monologues with your mum and a group of women whose youngest member, not including me, is 58!!!
- i spent faaarrrrr too long the other day looking at Found
it is just things people have found, like notes lists photos. it's really interesting, working in a shop i used to occasionaly find peoples shopping lists and always had to read them!! i recently bought a really old book in a charity shop, so old it didn't have the year it was published written anywhere in it, and as i was flicking through it a family tree of the characters in the book fell out, it was written in ink, as in an ink pen not a biro, and was all twirly writing! it must have belonged to the original owner of the book!! i love that kind of thing! i put it back in the page i found it. If i find an old book in a charity shop i am more likely to buy it if it has a dedication or writing in the front of it, i bought one that had been awarded to someone when they were at school donkeys ago!!
- we didn't have a summer this year, not unless you count that week in may or whenever it was, but i dont think anyone does!! it is so freakin cold in my house!! jumpers, socks, long sleeves under jumpers, hats and gloves are next!!!!
- the job hunt continues.........
That is all.